Get Help

Get Help

Parrott Creek is here to help! Click the link below for more information on each program and how to get in touch. 

Mental Health Support

Mental Health Services for youth and adults ages 11-35

Lifeguards treatment and support for youth ages 11-18 with sexually inappropriate or harmful behaviors

Drug and Alcohol Support

Substance Use Disorder/Drug & Alcohol Treatment for ages 12+ and adults (including intensive outpatient)

Housing Services

Alcohol and Drug Housing Assistance Program providing housing-focused financial support for adults engaged in substance misuse treatment services (Clackamas County residents only).

Additional Housing Services:

  • Home Safe provides up to 12 month rent assistance serving homeless youth between the ages of 16-24 yrs old who have children in their primary care or are pregnant.
  • Molalla House is our five bed Independent Living Program in Oregon City. This transitional housing program supports youth aging out of foster care who could benefit from ongoing client-centered support. 
  • Recovery Homes provides two home sites with nine units to young mothers in recovery, and their children.

Other services for help navigating a path to recovery: CLICK HERE for a comprehensive list of Clackamas County’s free services, in your language, appropriate to your culture and designed to help you understand and overcome what you’ve been through.  

The Measure 110 Telephone Behavioral Health Resource Network (Telephone BHRN) Provider phone number is toll-free: 1-833-975-0505.