Our Strategic Plan
In June 2020, we adopted a new Strategic Plan, setting ourselves on the path to becoming a regional center of excellence. At the time, our Executive Director, Simon Fulford, wrote, “Even during the challenging times our nation and local communities are facing, we remain committed to our mission. We have doubled-down on our efforts to ensure that those most in need receive individualized care, support and nurturing.”
Throughout the pandemic we focused on achieving our goals and delivering our vision while remaining highly responsive to current events and the ever-changing needs of our communities. We adapted both our day-to-day work and our strategic plan to the long term community impacts of the coronavirus pandemic, dramatic increases in child and adolescent mental health challenges, an explosion of addiction issues, and a seemingly never-ending housing and homelessness crisis.
Key achievements over the last three years include:
- Securing the land title to our residential campus
- Launching our Bright Futures capital campaign
- Breaking ground on re-envisioned, trauma-informed and culturally-responsive residential treatment facilities
- Increasing staff compensation to be competitive with market rates and Living Wage criteria
- Introducing new staff-requested benefits and equity supports
- Launching new outpatient mental health, addiction recovery and housing support services
- Embedding program evaluation and outcome measures across all our services
- Deepening our community partnerships for both day-to-day delivery of services to our children and families, and focusing on advocacy and policy change with local, state and federal government
We are embarking on a new strategic planning process this fall. In the meantime, we invite you to dig into our 2020-2023 Strategic Plan and make sure you check back to see our new version in early 2024.
Thank you for your interest in, and support of, our vision as we continue growing and serving our community’s vulnerable youth and families.
Click here to view the full 2020-2023 Strategic Plan, or contact us to request a copy by mail.