All Programs

Parrott Creek is here to help! Click the link below for more information on each program and how to get in touch. 

Mental Health Support

Drug and Alcohol Support

Housing Support

  • Alcohol and Drug Housing Assistance Program providing housing-focused financial support for adults engaged in substance misuse treatment services (Clackamas County residents only).
  • Home Safe provides up to 12 month rent assistance serving homeless youth between the ages of 16-24 yrs old who have children in their primary care or are pregnant.
  • Molalla House is our five bed Independent Living Program in Oregon City. This transitional housing program supports youth aging out of foster care who could benefit from ongoing client-centered support. 
  • Recovery Homes provides two home sites with nine units to young mothers in recovery, and their children.

If you or someone you know needs treatment for a drug addiction or help navigating a path to recovery, we can help.

CLICK HERE for a comprehensive list of Clackamas County’s free services, in your language, appropriate to your culture and designed to help you understand and overcome what you’ve been through.